Primer for Metals, Pet and Glass
- Used to protect against corrosion on aluminum, iron and metal surfaces.
How to use
- Can be applied with a brush or sponge.
- In parts where there is varnish, pass the sandpaper before applying the Primer.
- Also used as a preparatory base for metals, PET and glass, can be painted later with Acrylic Paints, Craft Matte Paint and Metal Colors.
- Can be applied on aluminum, metal, iron and galvanized surfaces.
APRENDA COMO UTILIZAR O PRODUTO
|Ref: 18910||3.38 Fl.Oz.||INNER PACK|
|Ref: 18925||8.45 Fl.Oz.||INNER PACK|
Acrilex is the largest factory in Latin America in the segment of paints for crafts and is one of the largest companies in the segment of artistic, school paints, and toys.
Extensions: 2213 | 2236 | 2202
From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5:30pm