Art Masking Fluid
- Latex based, especially for use in decorative works,
isolating the applied area.
- Ready for use.
How to use
- Apply with the tip.
- After drying, the latex becomes a water resistant
- Do not let it dry for a long time. Remove the film after painting, scrubbing it with your finger or an eraser.
- For isolating areas that are not painted and also for temporary protection (before painting) in metal areas such as latches and hinges.
- Can be applied on wood, paper, fabric, plaster, glass, leather and styrofoam.
|Ref: 18735||1.18 Fl.Oz.||INNER PACK|
Acrilex is the largest factory in Latin America in the segment of paints for crafts and is one of the largest companies in the segment of artistic, school paints, and toys.
Extensions: 2213 | 2236 | 2202
From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5:30pm