Outline Relieve Past
- Tube with an applicator tip.
- Ready to use.
How to use
- Apply directly with the applicator tip. To make on uniform relief, do not touch the tip on the surface.
Completely drying in 24 hours.
- Diluent: Acrilex Mineral Spirits.
- Accessories: use with Varnish, Glass Enamel and Iridescent Base.
- Relief Past with effect, to make drawings and to imitate the technique of the stained glass.
- For Glass, ceramics, porcelain, faience, wood, plaster and acetate
- His fixation on non-porous materials such as glass and porcelain depends of the application of Glass Enamel and Varnish.
- Also can be applied as paint, when diluted with Acrilex Mineral Spirits.
|Ref: 08220||0.67 Fl.Oz.||INNER PACK|
Acrilex is the largest factory in Latin America in the segment of paints for crafts and is one of the largest companies in the segment of artistic, school paints, and toys.
Extensions: 2213 | 2236 | 2202
From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5:30pm