- All colors can be mixed together (Enamel and Varnish).
- For decorative effects.
- Ready to use.
How to use
- Apply with short soft bristles or round shape brushes, spreading or dripping it on already cleaned and not greased materials. Total drying time: 24 hours.
- Diluents: Solvent or Thinner Acrilex.
- Accessories: Outline Relief Past.
- They are self-leveling. The Glass Varnish has a transparent and brilliant finishing. The Glass Enamel presents an opaque and brilliant finishing. Presents optimum coverage.
- Indicated for glass, porcelain and faience. It can imitates a stained glass effect when used with outline relief paste.Only for decorative effects.
- Excellent to paint metal, wood, paperboard and plaster.
- The Glass Varnish can be used as an excellent finishing varnish.
|Ref: 08340||1.25 Fl.Oz.||INNER PACK|