- All colors can be mixed together (Enamel and Varnish).
- For decorative effects.
- Ready to use.
How to use
- Apply with short soft bristles or round shape brushes, spreading or dripping it on already cleaned and not greased materials. Total drying time: 24 hours.
- Diluents: Solvent or Thinner Acrilex.
- Accessories: Outline Relief Past.
- They are self-leveling. The Glass Varnish has a transparent and brilliant finishing. The Glass Enamel presents an opaque and brilliant finishing. Presents optimum coverage.
- Indicated for glass, porcelain and faience. It can imitates a stained glass effect when used with outline relief paste.Only for decorative effects.
- Excellent to paint metal, wood, paperboard and plaster.
- The Glass Varnish can be used as an excellent finishing varnish.
|Ref: 08340||1.25 Fl.Oz.||INNER PACK|
Acrilex is the largest factory in Latin America in the segment of paints for crafts and is one of the largest companies in the segment of artistic, school paints, and toys.
Extensions: 2213 | 2236 | 2202
From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5:30pm