- Wash-resistant after cooking.
- Matte finish.
- Ready to use.
How to use
- Over refractory surfaces, clean the piece, apply the product and wait to dry 24 hours. After drying, take the piece of the oven and still warm it up for 30 minutes at a temperature of 150 oC. Turn off the oven and allow the piece to cool completely before removing it.
- On surfaces such as: wood, MDF, plaster, paperboard and cardboard apply the product on the part previously prepared with Handcraft Acrylic
Primer, Colorless ou Purified Arabic Gum Varnish and wait for dry 24 hours. Only for decorative effect, cannot do the burning of pieces.
- You can scratch with blackboard chalk after the finishing of the piece, to remove the chalk use a damp cloth or blackboard eraser.
- Paint for blackboard effect. Can be applied on glass, ceramics, porcelain, faience, MDF, wood, paper, carton paper and cardboard.
|Ref.: 01740||1.25 Fl.Oz.||INNER PACK|
|Ref.: 01712||3.38 Fl.Oz.||INNER PACK|
Acrilex is the largest factory in Latin America in the segment of paints for crafts and is one of the largest companies in the segment of artistic, school paints, and toys.
Extensions: 2213 | 2236 | 2202
From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5:30pm