- Cold fixation.
- Presented in 46 colors.
HOW TO USE
- Can be applied directly with brush or other process or using the Colorless Fabric Outliner to limit the areas applied.
- The fabric must be pre-washed and completely dried.
- Wait 72 hours before washing.
- Diluent: Water.
- Colorless – It is the paint without pigments. Also used to dilute the colors.
- Fabric Outliner – Used to make contours and to keep the silk paints separated.
- Liquid paint, indicated to silk and thin fabrics.
- Indicated for silk and thin fabrics, with natural settings.
- Do not use on starched fabrics.
- On synthetic fabrics, we recommend a previous test.
- Can be used for airbrush painting.
|Ref: 04560||60 ml||INNER PACK|
STEP BY STEP
Acrilex is the largest factory in Latin America in the segment of paints for crafts and is one of the largest companies in the segment of artistic, school paints, and toys.
Extensions: 2213 | 2236 | 2202
From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5:30pm