- The fabrics can be applied on MDF, wood, plaster, ceramic and canvas.
- Ready to use.
HOW TO USE:
- Can be applied with a hard bristle brush, brushing the fabric directly on the surface or through immersion, molding the already wet fabric on the surface as the desired shape.
- Use PVA Craft Matte Paint or Metal Colors applying directly into the dried fabric or mixing paints with the product at the time of immersion.
- The drying time may take from 12 to 48 hours depending on the material (fabric) and weather.
- Use gloves.
- To hardener and modeling fabrics as cotton, felt and jute.
|Ref.: 21812||120g||Inner Pack|
Acrilex is the largest factory in Latin America in the segment of paints for crafts and is one of the largest companies in the segment of artistic, school paints, and toys.
Extensions: 2213 | 2236 | 2202
From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5:30pm